ACACIA Commercial Services puts people first and provides commercial real estate owners and managers with multiple quality maintenance and improvement services in a reliable, timely and convenient way, while providing maximum value for minimum price. We enable our commercial real estate clients to achieve consistently reduced operating costs, increased efficiency and maximum value by providing and managing quality bundled maintenance services.
We are looking for a qualified Marketing Manager to join our team in Exton, PA. We are a fast-growing, fun-loving, hard-working, qualified team of individuals seeking to bring the maximum value to our industry and customers.
You are a perfect fit for this role if you:
Excel at managing and building partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, possess great organizational skills, and can build successful marketing campaigns. If you are looking for ample upward potential as well as a generous earning potential, this is a great place for you.
ACACIA Commercial Services has an immediate need for a Sales Development Representative to join our inside sales team. The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking on the phone to a specified list of company prospects. We’re looking for an upbeat, motivated professional who gets inspired by the idea of commission checks. This is an entry-level role, perfect for a new grad or a salesperson with 1-2 years of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate $3 million in net new annual contracts from marketing activities
- Manage all digital marketing activities and deliverables, including:
- Post daily social media content on multiple channels including: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Contribute weekly blog posts on the ACACIA blog with input from different departments.
- Produce three targeted e-mail blasts per month to all contacts, leads, and prospects
- Write quarterly White Papers to develop thought leadership and collect inbound leads
- Focus Search Engine Optimization (SEO) keyword tracking and targeting
- Coordinate all website updates and improvements
- Contribute a monthly report summarizing digital marketing progress and results
- Manage all digital subscriptions, advertisements, and memberships
- Coordinate Customer Satisfaction initiatives, including disseminating monthly surveys, collecting responses, following up with Operations, running a monthly meeting discussing results, updating the Operations Scorecard, and sending a Marketing touch point to negative reviewers as needed.
- Manage all print marketing activities and deliverables, including:
- Quarterly new advertising in The APTs Magazine
- Monthly direct mail blast to 500 net new prospects
- Project-based direct mail initiatives as set forth by the CEO on a targeted account level.
- Manage all face-to-face marketing initiatives, including:
- Coordinate, execute, and manage pre/post- trade show activities and document how each show contributes to ROI.
- Manage all regional and association networking opportunities, attending or assigning attendance to an average of one event per month, or twelve annually.
- Plan and execute two ACACIA-hosted annual events
- Plan and execute twelve monthly networking events for employees, clients, and partners.
- Order and manage inventory of marketing collateral and giveaways for events and marketing projects.
- Contribute to the closing of net new sales opportunities by contributing marketing collateral and sales administrative support to the bid process.
- Resourceful, self-starter
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- BA / BS / MBA in Marketing, Business, Communications or other disciplined work
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Proficient across various social platforms and management tools (HubSpot, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Experience in website CMS (WordPress)
- Basic HTML / CSS
- Experience in CRM and analytics (HubSpot and SalesForce)
- Graphic design skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience with office applications, specifically excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge of database marketing, targeting and segmentation
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Experience in developing and executing integrated new business, cross-sell, upsell, and retention campaigns.
Questions and applications to Human Resources