ACACIA Commercial Services puts people first and provides commercial real estate owners and managers with multiple quality maintenance and improvement services in a reliable, timely and convenient way while providing maximum value for minimum price. We enable our clients to achieve consistently reduced operating costs, increased efficiency and maximum value by providing and managing quality bundled maintenance services.
We are looking for a qualified Inside Sales Manager to join our team in Exton, PA. We are a fast-growing, fun-loving, hard-working, qualified team of individuals seeking to bring the maximum value to our industry and customers. Our motto is – bigger, better, faster, stronger!
You are a perfect fit for this role if you:
You are competitive, motivated to achieve financial rewards, and team leader who is able to motivate and teach great sales strategies to your team of associates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, coach and manage a growing team of up to 8 Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) so they meet their quota of setting “introductory meetings” and passing “fully qualified opportunities”.
- Interview and assess ideal candidates to fill open SDR positions.
- Provide on-the-ground motivation and support for SDR’s as they generate leads.
- Assist SDR’s with transitioning and scheduling discovery meetings/calls between new prospects and Closers.
- Manage activity, process, and technology to optimize productivity and performance.
- Develop and maintain lists and data sourcing.
- Accurately report information data and analytics.
- Integrity, reliability and listening skills
- Minimum of 2 year stay at all previous jobs
- Carried individual quota of over $1 million
- 10+ years’ B2B sales experience selling to middle management and executive suite
- 5+ years’ experience selling enterprise service or software with ACV above $100,000
- 5+ years’ experience directly managing a minimum of 5 other sales people
- Track record of superior performance and six figure + income
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Experienced in the use of email automation, tracking, and cadence, Contact data and account intelligence, dialers/click-to-dial, call and conversation analytics
- Proficient intensely using CRM software (Hubspot and SalesForce)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
Questions and applications to Human Resources